So the lovely Megan does Super Star 5 Fun Facts
on Fridays ;)
So I decided to do my first one today!
1. I was co-copy editor for my high school yearbook junior and senior year
with my friend Kayde
2. I've always wanted to be a dancer but my lack of rhythm
and inability to stay on beat has made that dream stay in dreamland
which is ok, that's why I have a daughter that hopefully can learn to dance ;)
3. I've been to New York twice - once for my senior trip
and then again for my brother's senior trip.
I've also seen at least 7 shows ON Broadway thanks to these trips
(maybe more, I'm starting to lose my memory hahaha)
Top of the Empire State Building in 2009!
4. I had a crush on the same guy through junior high and high school.
Ah heartbreak! Hahahaha
5. When I graduated I signed on to be an ambassador for MCC
(yeah, yeah community college, but still I got free stuff)
And apparently MCC never updates their pictures cuz my
brother who's in high school right now got this in the mail
Yep! There I am!
The ambassadors were disbanded after about 2 months
which was my entire life in the spotlight hahaha
Go link up with Megan!
Plus she's just awesome!